Friday, March 2, 2012

Squirrel "Toy"

This post is not for the faint at heart. As you may have read in the past, Sookie the wonder dog is my little helper. She is such a sweet natured little girl and I just love her to pieces. Well, that being said....she is still 100% doggie. Last weekend I came home to a little surprise in my house. I stepped outside, and turned to come back in, before I knew it, Sookie had managed to smuggle in her very own real "live" squirrel toy. I am thinking the poor squirrel met his demise by falling from a tree into the pool and drowning, or by the rouge outdoor kitty that I "adopted.". Nevertheless, I have said in the past that the whole family is crafty, and this proves it: Sookie made her very own squirrel toy. YIKES!

Sorry if this offends anyone, I am from Texas, you know some folks would call this supper!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Love ya!
Née Née

1 comment:

  1. SO GROSS! I can't believe Sookie snuck that in!

    -Meagan

    ReplyDelete