Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Voice

I know lots of American Idol fans, but I have never really been one of them. One singing show that has caught my attention is The Voice. In case you haven't seen it, the initial auditions take place with the judges facing away from the contestant. If a judge likes what they hear, they press a button and turn their chair around. The groups are then assembled into teams. I found myself getting completely caught up in the stories of the contestants and even praying for them to win. I even cried! I know it sounds crazy, but I am totally emotionally invested in this show! This week there was a face off and only one of these two singers could win. I didn't want either of them to go home. One is a preacher's son, and one lived in a car with his daughter when his wife walked out on them. Take a peek at this video and you will see what I mean. They are singing "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys.  Man, they HAVE SOME PIPES!  This is one show that I will be watching this season!

Jesse vs Anthony



Enjoy a little bit of music today... It will make you happy!

Luvyameanit!
Née Née

1 comment:

  1. I love it too and always get so sad for the peroson who has to leave. Anthony vs Jesse was a hard one... I wanted Anthony to win though =) Love ya!

    -Ashlee

    ReplyDelete