Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Cutest Boots...EVER!!!

While I was at my sister's ranch, I did manage to fit in a little bit of shopping.  I went to a place called Trendy Chicks in Carmine, Texas.  They had the CUTEST BOOTS EVER...I am NOT KIDDING!  They were screaming my name.  If you go to Round Top in the Spring...stop in.  They are located in a big hot pink and zebra warehouse right past the little town of Carmine on 290. 

I couldn't wait to wear them...so I let the cows have the first peak!



They are made by a designer named Kurt Men out of Dallas.  The girl at Trendy Chicks said they designed them custom with the help of the boot maker.  All I know, is that I LOVE THEM.  They are quite a show stopper...wherever I go...people ask me about them.  As I always say...if a little is good, a lot will be better!

Have a great day!
Luvyameanit!
Nee' Nee'

No comments:

Post a Comment