Thursday, January 19, 2012

Waxing Poetic

My new obsession is a jewelery line called Waxing Poetic.  The company features hand made silver and mixed metal charms that you mix and match to form your own unique piece.  They have inspirational sayings and it is just so fun to find and collect charms that mean something to you.

I have a sterling silver charm bracelet that my mom gave me for Christmas, and a brass one that I bought to wear with it.  I have a couple of charms that are fastened on with a jump ring that they sell for this purpose.


It was kind of hard to take this picture of my own arm...so check out their website at:



This page will take you to a snapshot of a variety of items they offer.  Seriously...if you can..go see some in person.  They carry them at B.Ellen on 290 and Skinner Rd.  I LOVE THIS STUFF.

I got a little creative and veered outside of the Waxing Poetic line and combined some pieces from Virgins, Saints and Angels.  I can't find a website for this inspirational jewelry, but I see they do carry it at Nordstrom's now.  I got a St. Christopher charm (well, you know I like things big, so I got a key chain and turned it into a charm!)  and a swarovski crystal cross.   I put them both on the chain. You don't really use a spacer, you just stack them and let them fall where they may.  They make me so happy!


Take a look...see what inspires you! 
Joy, happiness and love to you today!

XOXXO
Nee' Nee'

No comments:

Post a Comment