Monday, August 15, 2011

Aromatherapy

I have two words for you today....BLUE OIL!  I heard about  Aveda over 20 years ago, but I really didn't educate myself on all of the products.  In February I had a facial with Aveda products, and I now use ALL of their products.  I have noticed a marked difference in my face!  You often hear that on television, but I am not doing a commercial...I am just sharing what happened for me!  I use the tourmaline charged line of products, and it has evened out my skin tone.  I am currently starting the Green Science line for us mature girls in the over 40 group that may be getting fine lines.  I'll let you know how that works!

So, as for the two words of the day, BLUE OIL....let me tell you, this is the best!  It comes in a roller ball container, so you can apply it anywhere anytime.  When you need a pick me up, just apply this to your temples, behind your neck, on your wrists...and refresh yourself.  Seriously, this has gotten me through so many days!  When I feel like I can't go on, I dab a little of this Blue Oil on, and it peps me up!  I think it is $13.00 for the tube, and it lasts forever!  This is like heaven in a bottle! 

So, if you are out an about, you might want to pop into an Aveda store and just experience the aroma alone...it smells SO good! 


Have a great Monday!

XOXXO
Nee' Nee'

No comments:

Post a Comment