Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Lost Art of the Thank You Note

Let me start by saying, I REALLY appreciate a hand written thank you note.  In this day of electronic mail, texting and instant messaging, I know the effort it takes to sit down and hand write a thank you note, find a stamp, and actually get it into the mail!  I view a thank you note as a time to share your true feelings on paper, and let that person know how special they are to you, and that you really value their friendship.  That being said, I wanted to share the sweetest thank you note ever.  It wasn't for a gift, it was just a note to let me know that all of the things I do for my niece, does not go unnoticed.  It was so personal, because I love The Wizard of Oz (especially the green witch!)  I received this last week from my niece, Ashlee, who is getting married in October.  I really cherish this!

The front of the card are the red jeweled slippers that Dorothy wore.


This is the sweet, sweet inside!!!  Melts my heart.



So pick up your pen!
Make somebody feel special!
Luvyameanit!
Nee' Nee'


No comments:

Post a Comment